Employers Seeking Talent
Fill out the following information to have one of our search consultants contact you. If you prefer to speak to us directly, please call us at 240-409-8600. We can send out our recruiting agreement to you to spell out our process and terms in detail for you to review.
Q: How can Leadmark Group help our recruiting efforts?
- Leadmark Group provides our clients with unparalleled reach across industry sectors and throughout North America.
- We conduct your search in a confidential manner; your firm’s name is only disclosed to qualified candidates in confidence.
- We don’t advertise, we do traditional headhunting and reach out to passive candidates.
- Leadmark provides a guarantee on all candidates placed; we stand behind all our candidates.
- Leadmark can advise on reference checks, salary negotiations and position analysis.
- We offer retained, contingency and contract staffing options to suit your needs.
Q: What areas of expertise and experience do Leadmark Group candidates have?
- Executive Levels, Project Managers and Program Managers
- Architecture (Designers, Project Architect, Studio Leads, PMs)
- AIA, P.E., LEED AP, PMP, CCM Professionals
- Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Structural, Environmental)
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Chemicals Midstream, Upstream, Downstream
- Petrochemicals, Refinery, Power production
- Sales / Marketing and Proposal Coordinators
- Interior Designers / NCIDQ
- Facilities Engineer, IFMA / HVAC / Laboratory Planners
- Construction / Estimators / MILCON
- Renewable Energy / Solar / Wind R&D / Smart Grid
- Scientific / Biotechnology
- System Engineer Design
- AICP Planners / Landscape Architecture
- Transportation / Traffic Engineers / ITS / Rail Transit / Aviation
- Due Diligence / Energy Efficiency Auditor / Project Management Oversight
- M2M / Telematics / Machine Vision
- Telecommunication and Utility Engineers