Leadmark Group has experience recruiting specialized candidates in most every metro area of the United States.
Our Clients include:
- Traditional Architecture Practices
- AE Firms
- Developers and Building Owners
- Real Estate Consulting Firms
- Institutional and Not for Profit Firms
- Building Materials Firms
- Real Estate Due Diligence Firms
Candidate Specialties Include:
- Executive Levels, Project Managers and Program Managers
- Architecture (Designers, Project Architect, Studio Leads, PMs)
- AIA, P.E., LEED AP, PMP, REVIT, CCM Professionals
- Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Structural, Environmental)
- Sales, Marketing and Proposal Coordinators
- Interior Designers / NCIDQ
- Due Diligence / Energy Efficiency Auditor / Project Management Oversight
- Facilities Engineer, IFMA / HVAC / Laboratory Planners
- Construction / Estimators / MILCON
- Renewable Energy / Solar / Wind R&D / Smart Grid
- AICP Planners / Landscape Architecture
- M2M / Telematics / Machine Vision
Leadmark Group Advantage:
- We conduct your search in a confidential manner; your firm’s name is only disclosed to qualified candidates in confidence.
- We don’t advertise, we do traditional headhunting and reach out to passive candidates.
- Leadmark provides a guarantee on all candidates placed; we stand behind all our candidates.
- Leadmark can advise on reference checks, salary negotiations and position analysis.
- We offer retained searches which means you only pay if we are successful in you hiring one of our referred candidates. Payments can be flexible on a monthly payment plan if needed.
EMPLOYERS SEEKING TALENT
Fill out the following information to have one of our search consultants contact you. If you prefer to speak to us directly, please call us at 240-409-8600. We can send out our recruiting agreement to you to spell out our process and terms in detail for you to review.